The Flyboard is a board like a wakeboard one brightens up with two pipes which, linked to a Jet-ski turbine with a 18 meters pipe, allows its user to highs up to 10 meters from water. The board orientation is made by the board inclination. Two pipes fixed on the forearms’ user give two water jets, which insure a perfect equilibrium as ski poles.
The height that can be reached depends from the Jet-Ski power. With a 150HP, the Flyboarder can already highs up to 5 or 6 meters and with a 250HP, the user will use the maximum pipe length that is 10 meters. The Flyboard can be used alone or at two-users. At two users, one person on the jet who controls the gazes while the second flies on the Flyboard. Alone thanks to an optional electronic kit that allows to control the gazes from the Flyboard with a throttle placed in the right hand.
FLYBOARD KIT 2014
THE COMPONENTS OF THE KIT ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- 1 BOARD
- 1 PAIR OF FLYBOARD SHOES
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM (composed of specific plastic bearing and a self-cleaning system)
- 1 SUPPLY HOSE which provides pressured water from the PWC to the Flyboard®
- 180° ELBOW which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 NOZZLE
- 1 QUICK CLIP for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PW
The Flyboard set up requires an adapter according to PWC model.
ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT KIT 2014 (optional)
- 1 RIGHT HAND TRIGGER AND START/STOP SWITCH which send a signal to an electronic card in the PWC
- 1 ELECTRIC CABLE links with the electronic card
- 1 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM composed of a learning mode which manage power
- 1 ELECTRICAL MOTOR (inside the electric box)
- 1 ACCELERATOR CABLE (which links the electrical motor and throttle body)
- To be delivered according to the WNM: (Additional: ask your dealer for the price)
- 1 ELECTRIC BEAM to connect the PWC (start/stop, cut out box)
- 1 ADAPTATOR which is different according to the PWC model which allows adaptation between PWC and the nozzle
QUICK NOZZLE ADAPTER (optional)
The Quick nozzle allows to change the PWC direction system into a Flyboard utilization in less than 30 seconds.
All the spare parts are under a 1 year warranty.
While the Flyboard requires a low maintenance, we still advise a clear water cleaning after a use in sea.